Trusted, personalized, expert advice
for small business owners
Challenges Faced by Small Business Owners
Small business owners wear many hats, dealing with the demands of:
- Managing cash flow
- Covering payroll
- Burdensome regulations
- Employee training
- Internet security
- Lead generation
- Sales tracking
- Supply chain management
- A weak economy
- High inflation
- The list goes on and on …
Work smarter, not harder!
Unfortunately, being able to multi-task is often accepted as ‘a cost of doing business’ by many small business owners. And yet, one of the more serious consequences or trade-offs of wearing too many hats as a small business owner is the inability to focus on WHY you went into business in the first place.
Sources: inc.com, smallbiztrends.com and entrepreneur.com
That’s why it’s important to work on your business, and not in your business.
Ex-advertising executive and author, Simon Sinek studied the success of world leaders and businesses, and in his book, Start with Why introduced the concept of a company’s WHY – emphasizing that people don’t buy what you do or how you do it, they buy why you do it!
Our mission: Helping YOU, the small business owner focus on WHY you’re in business, so you can spend more time working ON your business … and achieve success!
Our tagline: Helping you achieve your why!
What is myCMO.biz
A membership program that matches the challenges and needs of small business owners with trusted, personalized, expert advisors that have industry-related experience, representing the professions of:
- Marketing & Sales
- Information Technology
- Accounting & Finance
- Operations Management
How myCMO.biz Works
Surrounding YOU, the small business owner with your own C-level executive team of trusted, personalized, expert advisors.
- View real-world case studies
- Study best practices
- Apply market-tested products and solutions
- Reduce your chance of failure
- Achieve business success
Small Business Facts
- Small businesses are the back-bone of a strong U.S. economy and productive workforce
- 89% of all businesses in the United States comprise of 20 employees or less
- 55% of all U.S. workers are employed by small businesses
- Inflation was the number one concern of small business owners in 2022
- 800 small businesses closed (per day) in the second half of 2020 during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Many small businesses haven’t fully recovered from The Great Recession of 2008
- Historically, fewer than 10% of small business startups succeed … even in a strong economy
Sources: The Small Business Administration (SBA), Affordable Care Act (ACA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), oberlo.com and census.gov
With your help, small businesses:
- Secure one’s independence
- Ensure family prosperity
- Support our local communities
- Strengthen our middle class
- Foster social development and economic growth
- Often discover innovative products and solutions
Successful companies, such as Apple, Dollar Shave Club and Zoom were once small businesses!